Peter Greenberg Worldwide Broadcasts from Nassau Paradise Island
NASSAU, Bahamas, May 13, 2016 – On Saturday, May 14, The Nassau Paradise Island Promotion Board and Paradise Island Tourism Development Association welcome America’s most recognized, honored and respected front-line travel news journalist Peter Greenberg and his award-winning radio program, Peter Greenberg Worldwide, to the destination.
Broadcasting from The Atlantis Resort, Greenberg’s show will air at 10:00 a.m. EST on stations throughout the United Station Radio Network and also be live streamed on petergreenberg.com, which has over 200,000 unique monthly visitors. Additionally, the piece will be promoted through Peter Greenberg’s Twitter, Facebook and YouTube, which have a combined 1.2 million+ followers.
Among the destination guests to be featured include:
– Tazia Rutherford, Associate Director of Marine Mammal Ops at Atlantis Paradise Island
– Chef Garry O’Connor, Executive Chef at The Cove and Reef Hotels
– Pepin R. Argamasilla, General Manager at John Watling’s Distillery
– Alanna Rodgers, Founder of Tru Bahamian Food Tours
– Jim Lawlor, Past President of The Bahamas Historical Society
– Patricia Glinton-Meicholas, noted Bahamian author and historian
Peter Greenberg Worldwide Radio broadcasts from a different location around the world every weekend, featuring local guests, call-in listeners and newsmakers from around the globe. The segment will be available to listen to online beginning Saturday, May 14 at www.petergreenberg.com.
Known in the industry as “The Travel Detective,” he is the travel editor for CBS News, appearing on CBS This Morning, CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley, and Sunday Morning, among other broadcast platforms.