Even before you choose your wedding venue in Nassau Paradise Island, you should ask these questions.
- What services does the wedding planner provide?
- Is there a fee?
- How much time do we need to reserve our wedding in advance?
For Those Who Cannot Attend
Even if some of your family and friends may not be able to join you in The Bahamas, they can still be here in spirit.
- Can you make a webcam available during the ceremony?
- How long will it take to get our photos back, and can they be quickly posted to an online photo album?
- What type of Internet access is available at your property?
More Destination Wedding Questions
Here are a few more questions you may want to consider when you’re having a wedding in Nassau Paradise Island.
- Do you have a dedicated honeymoon suite?
- Can you show me what it looks like inside?
- Is there a private terrace or outdoor area where we can hold a rehearsal dinner?
- Can you arrange special tours or activities for our guests?
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact the wedding coordinator at your resort or hotel of choice.
Staging a Destination Wedding
Like a traditional wedding, a successful destination wedding in Nassau Paradise Island requires proper planning.
- What private indoor and outdoor areas of the resort are available for a wedding?
- Are indoor spaces air-conditioned?
- How many people can each area accommodate?
- Can you provide me with a layout and images of these areas?
- What is the cost of a destination wedding at your resort?
- Do you offer a pre-set, destination-wedding package, or can we choose the elements individually?
- Can you email me a price list?
- Do you expect the prices to change by the date of our wedding?
- How many guests are permitted at your standard destination wedding?
- What do you charge if we exceed this number?
- Do you require a down payment? How much?
- When is the balance due?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Who performs the ceremony at destination weddings at your resort?
- What if we want a ceremony that honors a particular religion?
- Can someone of that faith be provided?
- What do brides and grooms typically wear at your resort for a destination wedding?
- Will someone be available to iron or steam my wedding dress?
- What do you do if we schedule a ceremony and reception outdoors and it rains?
- What types of flowers are available locally?
- Is there a florist onsite?
- Is live music available?
- Can we supply our own music on a CD or an MP3 player?
- Can you email me suggested menus for the reception?
- Can you supply a wedding cake?
- Do you provide photography/videography services?
- What is the cost and what do we get for that amount?