Coral Is Calling
Answer the call of the corals with the Reef Rescue Network and you could win one of three trips to The Bahamas, plus a chance to help preserve local coral reefs!
Winners will help fill a critical need for coral restoration and will enjoy a prize pack including PADI branded gear, SeaLife equipment, and a five-day, four-night trip for two to The Bahamas.
Reef Rescue Network is the largest coral restoration coalition in The Bahamas, with nurseries spanning 14 islands. Alongside conservationists and scientists, the RRN aims to rehabilitate and restore coral reefs so our precious marine life can thrive.
Visit the Reef Rescue Network website to see full contest details, enter to win, and learn more about the important work they’re doing.
Valued at $11,000 the three prizes include:
- 5-day 4-night trip for two, including accommodations and all water and reef rescue activities, to one of three Bahamian islands.
- 3-night luxury accommodations in Andros, Bimini, or Grand Bahama Island
- 1-night stay at Atlantis Paradise Island
- Flights between Nassau and Andros, Bimini, or Grand Bahama Island courtesy of Bahamasair
- PADI branded gear, including a 15L drybag, travel towel, and trucker hat
- SeaLife SportDiver and Micro 3.0
- "Day at the Reef" gift bag from Stream2Sea
- "Coral is Calling" t-shirts and water bottles
Travel Insurance Policies will be provided by World Nomads. For 20 years, World Nomads has been protecting, connecting, and inspiring travelers from around the world.