1. What is the first step to planning your meeting or event in Nassau Paradise Island?
Email us your RFP form and we will contact you with 48 hours.
2. What types of support services does Nassau Paradise Island offer meeting planners?
We have a variety of Destination Management Companies, as well as on-island companies for transportation, shipping, audio/visual services and more to assist you in making your meeting a success. Visit our Support Services page for details.
3. What types of activities and attractions are there in Nassau Paradise Island?
Nassau Paradise Island has multiple land and water sports including diving and snorkeling, fishing, golf, duty-free shopping, world-class dining, horseback riding and walking tour, to name but a few. Or you can just sit back and relax on our white sand beaches overlooking our famous clear, turquoise waters. Visit our What To Do page for more information about activities and attractions Nassau Paradise Island
4. What types of meeting facilities do you offer?
We have nine resort properties with meeting space available to host your group or event. Visit our Meetings Facilities page or follow the resort property links below:
- Atlantis Paradise Island
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort and Offshore Island
- Grand Hyatt Baha Mar
- Rosewood Baha Mar
- SLS Baha Mar
- Graycliff Hotel
- British Colonial Hilton
- Comfort Suites Paradise Island
- The Ocean Club, A Four Seasons Resort, Bahamas
5. Do I need a passport to travel to Nassau Paradise Island?
Yes, all travelers to The Bahamas need a passport. Please visit our Passport section for further information.