Free Download: Bahamas-Inspired Halloween Pumpkin Carving Stencils
It’s spooky season! What better way to celebrate than grabbing a few pumpkins and enjoying a night of pumpkin carving with your loved ones. Well, we’ve got a treat for you (we promise it’s not a trick)! We’ve designed some pumpkin carving stencils that will remind you of the stunning beaches and turquoise waters, and get a taste of that Paradise life.
Before you get started, here are some instructions on how to carve the best pumpkin using our stencils:
- Cut the top of the pumpkin with a serrated knife and scoop out the insides with a spoon.
- Wash the outside of the pumpkin thoroughly and wipe dry.
- Print the stencil (we recommend using black and white ink) and tape to the pumpkin in your desired placement.
- Using a sharp, serrated knife, mark the stencil using small punches through the paper with the knife.
- Use the knife to cut out the stencil piece by piece, starting with the smallest areas first and finishing with the largest. Push the discarded pieces into the center of the pumpkin to remove them later.
- You’re finished! Pop some twinkle lights, a tea light, or an electronic candle inside and feel like you’re in Paradise!
Fill out the short form below to sign up to receive email updates from Nassau Paradise Island and download your very own FREE pumpkin carving stencils, so you can carve out a piece of Paradise this Halloween season!